Saturday 27 December 2014




Hello everyone! I hope you like my first attempt for an art vlog. This video is about how I spent my Christmas Eve, drawing Dr. Simeon / the Great Intelligence and the Snowmen from Doctor Who for a christmas villains contest.

Please tell me if you like it or not, and if you have other ideas for future videos/blog posts. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Art tools used:
Daler Rowney 300g Watercolour Paper
0.5mm Mechanical Pencil
Daler Rowney Kandahar Drawing Ink 28 Black Indian
Daler Rowney Acrylic Artists Ink Prussian Blue 134
No.12 Giotto Series 600 Brush
No.0 Giotto Series 500 Brush
No.6 Lyra Brush
No.2 Lyra Brush Fountain Pen Uni-ball Signo White Pen


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: