Thursday 5 December 2013


 Hello everyone, I know I missed a post yesterday, since I'm doing Blogmas (blogging everyday until Christmas). But here I am today, bringing you a slightly different kind of post. Basically, this blog is about 4 things, beauty, fashion, art and my life in general. I felt like I haven't had an art related post for a long time, so I thought I'd share three photographs of flowers that I'm really proud of. I took them a couple of months ago, but recently we had a uni project about editing images (contrast, file size, resolution etc.) in Photoshop for the web and I decided to use these ones and I'm really glad about the final results. With minor changes the photos went from great to amazing, in my opinion anyway. I believe flowers can be very interesting to shoot and here I have three completely different kinds. Also, I'm absolutely thrilled that that bee just happened to hover on top of that flower when I was taking photos. And do you know the best part? All of them were taking from my garden! I hope you like them and If you're interested in seeing more of my work please let me know. I always love sharing my creations.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I especially love the one with the bee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are amazing! Love the pink flower, the colors are so great. :)

    xx
    brittnee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I love how colorful they look, my favorite has to be the middle one.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: