Sunday 3 November 2013

Hello everyone! Have a great month of November! Today's blog post is all about my first Halloween. Each previous Halloween wasn't anything special, because it's not a very well known tradition in Cyprus. But, this year I was invited to a Halloween party and it was the first time I ever dressed-up. I don't really know what I wanted to look like, but I was thinking dark. My makeup was spontaneously applied, as I just didn't have an idea in my head, nevertheless it turned out great. I used Mac Carbon eyeshadow all over my eyelids and under-eye area, and lined my eyes with black pencil and liquid eyeliner. Then I glued 4 black rhinestones on each cheekbone, contoured the heck out of my cheeks and forehead and applied Avon Super Shock Max mascara. Then I added some dramatic false lashes from eBay and I drew some under-eye veins with a black liquid eyeliner and an eyebrow liner. Lastly, for my lips I used the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in Apocaliptic and the urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero around the edges of my mouth. Oh, and I did paint bits of my hair purple.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. You're a hungry vampire from TVD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out really cool!
    it reminds me of a vampire as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: