Sunday 15 September 2013
Hello everyone. I hope you're all well. I feel the need to apologise again, because I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to, but I've got a ton of uni assignments and I'm only about to start my third week. Nonetheless, I'm taking a break from my Eiffel Tower essay to write this simple fashion blog post. It's basically an outfit of the day for uni that I wore a couple of days ago. My monochrome cropped top with an american flag print is a recent purchase from Primark, that I will feature in a huge haul soon. You've seen my Romwe shorts before on this blog, but as you can see the white painted hearts are turning dark blue with every wash. I'm also wearing my favourite spiked sandals from Shoebox. My amazing blue satchel handbag is from Primark as well and my turquoise ring is from Parfois. I absolutely love this outfit. It's so simple, yet very interesting and the patterns make some sort of a statement, don't you think?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: