Saturday 8 December 2012
Yes people, I am alive! I know I haven't posted anything for ages, but had I known university would be so demanding, I would have thought twice before applying. Anyway, today I am bringing you a makeup haul from Gosh. I have been doing some clothing shopping too and you will see that soon.

I have been wanting to add a taupe nail varnish in my collection for a very long time and when I saw 602 Mystical from Gosh, it was love at first sight. This is a medium dark, cool toned brown with some purple shimmer. The picture doesn't do any justice to this gorgeous shade. This was 6.50 euro.

The next item is this gorgeous royal blue (darker than the picture), called 009 Cobalt Blue. I love blue and as soon as I glanced at it, I knew it was meant to be in my collection. I paid 4.60 for this one.

Lastly, I got a Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Funky Violet, which is a surprising wearable warm purple. I'm not sure for this one's price but it couldn't have been more than 9 euro.

Okay everyone, that will be all for today. Please bear with me until I finish my finals. Love you all and thank you for reading! Do you have anything from Gosh that you would recommend to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: