Friday 14 September 2012
Hello everyone! Today's blog post is a makeup tutorial. Yes, finally, a new video! I am so sorry, but I've been crazily busy to edit videos. Anyway, I wanted to create a transition look from summer to fall using the Paris Makeup Palette from Sigma. The eyeshadows I used were Versailles, a shimmery ivory, Elysées a shimmery medium brown and Louvre, a satin blue. The blush was Rouge and Lumière was my highlight shade. I used Gosh Serious Volume Mascara, Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 122 Nougat and Myth Mac Lipstick.  The rest products will be shown in the video. I hope you like my video! Good night, Gina :)
 p.s. excuse the horrible thumbnail.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: