Wednesday 19 September 2012
Hello everyone! I hope your day has been great! For this Wednesday's blog post I've decide to share with you my current Makeup Art Cosmetics wishlist, but I am going to split it into parts. This is part 1 with the lipsticks that are on the top of my wishlist. So let's begin!

I don't really have a big collection of Mac Lipsticks, but I own a couple of Satins and a Frost. I prefer the frost finish, rather than the satin which can be drying on your lips. A lot of people say that the Cremesheen finish is great because it's moisturising. I personally haven't had the chance to try one on my lips, however, it's on my to-do list. First lipstick from the cremesheen finish category that I really want to try out is Crème Cup, a lip product that so many people love and recommend. They say it's the perfect everyday shade, perfect for any occasion. Also, it is described as a light blue pink on the mac website, which means it should make teeth appear whiter, and that is something I look for in a lipstick's colour. Have you tried this product?

Another lipstick that I really want to test is Impassioned. Amped-up fuchsia is the description for this lipstick on the website and it looks gorgeous. I love bright lipsticks and this one looks like a great one. Also, there's a lot of hype about Hue, which is a soft pale pink that has a Glaze finish, which I've never tried. I'm not sure about this one though, I'm afraid it might be a bit too nude for my pale skin and make me look sick. In addition, Viva Glam Nicky looks like a fantastic colour, although being described as a bright yellow pink worries me that it may make my teeth look more yellow. Lastly, Ruby Woo looks fantastic and it's described as a very matte blue-red, which means two things. First, it's going to be drying on the lips, but the staying power should be incredibly long and secondly, it will make teeth look whiter, which is always a bonus. That's enough lipsticks for one night!

Which Mac Lipsticks do you own and what do you think about them?
Love ya, Gina :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: