Sunday 20 May 2012
A couple of days ago, I visited a drugstore and bought some things along with this mascara from L'Oréal Paris. At first, I have to say I really liked it, but after a while of having this on my lashes I almost had a headache and all I wanted to do is remove the product. I tired applying it once more after that day and I felt the same. I think that might be due to the fact this mascara has a strong and unpleasant smell in my opinion. Some people say they like the smell, I personally can't stand it. You know, I've always been sensitive to scents. It's such a shame, since it's a good mascara. I ended up giving this to my sister.

 ONE COAT
 TWO COATS
I haven't curled or brushed my lashes. The left eye has the product, just so you can see the difference. I wouldn't call this mascara the "queen" of volume, since it looks more of a lengthening mascara to me.
Sorry for this sort of negative post. Thank you for reading and have a lovely week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: